About Manhattan Paper Shredding
Manhattan Paper Shredding will connect you with the best NYC shredding service options across New York State. The right shredding solution is a mix of security, convenience, and price. Don't settle for just any NYC shredding service. Make sure you are getting the right service.
To learn more about the available services at Manhattan Paper Shredding, give us a call at (646) 553-1634, or request a FREE quote today!
Why You Need A Certificate of Destruction in NYCShredding your old business documents is a necessary action to prevent identity theft and fraud. When you use a shredding service, make sure they provide you with a hard copy confirmation of their services. This ensures that the paper shredding job was done right, and will help keep you safe in the event of legal issues.
Get Free Quotes on NYC Shredding
Manhattan Paper Shredding will set you up with the best shredding service for your business needs. Depending on your volume, location and your security needs, we will pair you with the most comprehensive and affordable shredding service in New York.
To get started simply fill out the form on the right, or give us a call at (646) 553-1634 for free quotes.
Manhattan Paper Shredding Services
- On Site Shredding - Shred trucks come to your Manhattan business or home and shred your confidential materials at your site. You can watch the entire process.
- Off Site Shredding - Paper is picked up at your location and taken to a secure shredding plant in New York. A great option for larger jobs to save money.
- Hard Drive Shredding - Magnetic media including hard drives are physically destroyed and the pieces are melted down for metal recycling.
- Document Scanning - Our professional partners scan and index thousands of documents quickly and efficiently. We can even shred the documents once they've been scanned.
Shredding Service Options in Manhattan
- Ongoing Service - Weekly, monthly and quarterly scheduled shredding services. Our Manhattan contractors provide locked bins for you to place your documents in and regularly stop by your location to shred the contents.
- Purge Service - Annual, one-time, or occasional shredding services. A driver stops by your location once to shred the items you've collected. Costs are calculated based on volume.